Mystical Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystical Plains

A place to be free.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redrum's Slop.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 am

Yes. I did copy and paste everything from everywhere else.

Delphi36 1/4:

Large:
Redrum's Slop. Sit-2

Small:
Redrum's Slop. SitR-1Redrum's Slop. SitL-1

All (C) me, character (C) Delphi36. Her use only.

-Punts pixels-

I'm sorry for the loose pixels. My program is a loser and everything I try to do to fix them fails ._.

Redrum's Slop. Luahu

Something for myself. Got him from Dr. Stick a long time ago :3

Delphi36 2/4

Redrum's Slop. Rollover-1

Redrum's Slop. RolloverRRedrum's Slop. RolloverL

Sorry if there is loose pixels. PSE is a jerk and I can't rid of them ._.

Redrum's Slop. Myth_Hunter_Jack_by_Glasieren

Quote :
This is my character, Jack.

Name: Jack T. Carbor.

Sex: Male

Race: Human

Height: 6' 3"

Weight: 112 (under weight)

Alias: Jackie, Jack <censored>, Jackass, Jackal.

Occupation: He works as a leader of a small group called "Short Tops" (an inside joke between him and the group). The main building is known as the Myth Hunters HQ ((C) to us). He specializes in capturing and killing non-human creatures, testing on them or brainwashing them for science.

Personality: Jack is usually quiet, unless he is leading. He can be foolish, which usually leads him to drunken fights. He gets picked on by the older 'dogs' of the place. He can be naive at times, and sometimes a little aloof.

Hair Color: Brown

Hair Length: Short

Eye color: Light Brown

Other Looks: Un-clean shave around the mouth, tall, usually hunched over, mean glare.

Finally got down to drawing him. Of course this is when he graduated to the Myth Hunter HQ. So he still had meat on his bones.

Character and art is (C) to me, and not to be used.
Myth Hunters are (C) to Imko and myself.
----------------------------------------------

Alucard hates pigeons part 1
Quote :
This is kind of an inside joke, that has to deal with a crack Hellsing RP!

Well, Alucard was trying to rest one day after a tiring night of killing ghouls. And, well, when he was falling asleep, there was a pigeon. And it cooed. And he got pissed, and shot it.

Then, a minute later, more came in army helmets!

Who could have sent them?

Read from left to right!

Alucard hates pigeons part 2
Quote :
Anderson! Ah, it was you all along! Sending those pigeons to annoy Alucard..

Hellsing (C): Awesome guy
Art (C) Me.
----------------------------------

Redrum's Slop. Halfbreed_by_Glasieren

Yep. This is me. When I'm not in furry form :3

(C) Me not free.

Redrum's Slop. Sigh (C) Me not free.

Hur hur hur. I love annoying the hell out of Jack ^^ Dammit Jack, I want a walk. The grunts won't do it ;_____;

Redrum's Slop. You_will_not_win_WIP_by_Glasieren

Alucard and I playing Robot Unicorn Attack. WIP.

AND YES HE BEAT MY SCORE PUNTS.

Done with Montague.

Redrum's Slop. Montague_by_Glasieren

Quote :
Downloaded a trial version of Paint Tool Sai. I outlined and colored Montague in it. I like it :3

Victorian style, no? Yes, he likes it.

----His information----

He was 27 when he was attacked by a rogue vampyre. He is now a damphir.

Yes now, I am aware that a damphir is usually a result of a human and vampyre's child. But he still has human in him so.. Hybrid perhaps?

Anyway, he had a wife, and a boy (Cool and a girl (4). After he was bit, he killed them, ravaging their bodies and draining them of blood.

Now he takes shots, to 'tame' his vampyric side. He tries to be as human as possible..

Artwork and character is copyright to me. Please to not steal :3

Oh yeah. That's a dragon cane sword.
And he has a lisp Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.catspawisland.com
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Redrum's Slop. Raven_Beast_by_Glasieren Species is (C) to raven-blood-13. Note her about her species if you are interested Surprised

Character is (C) to me, no usage kthnx.
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Art Gamma
Art Gamma
Accalia

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:09 pm

I love your art Red, especially the ref. ;u;
Back to top Go down
http://www.accalia-ayame.deviantart.com
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Keee, thank you!
Back to top Go down
AcidPaw
Art Alpha
Art Alpha
AcidPaw

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 9:48 am

FFFFFANCY!

<3
Back to top Go down
http://flavors.me/acidpaw
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:03 am

Thank you x]
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 10:32 am

Delphi36 2/4

Redrum's Slop. Rollover-1

Redrum's Slop. RolloverRRedrum's Slop. RolloverL

Sorry if there is loose pixels. PSE is a jerk and I can't rid of them ._.

Large:
Redrum's Slop. Curl-1

Small:
Redrum's Slop. CurlRRedrum's Slop. CurlL

Art is copyright to me. Character is copyright to Delphi36 of WH. Species is made up by me, please do not make your own without consulting me first.
Back to top Go down
Alfa-Tiger

Alfa-Tiger

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:25 pm

That's one unique species.. I like it 8D
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:51 pm

Thank you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 am

Redrum's Slop. Fennecwipcopy1

WIP of well, me. As odd as that is to say.

Gotta add some information and crap, and should be done soon.
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 am

Redrum's Slop. Silverwip

WIP for SilverSkyWolf.
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:03 pm

Icon of my new character.

He's a Comoro black flying fox/Spotted Quoll/Stellar's Jay mix.

Redrum's Slop. Iconcopy
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:38 am

Redrum's Slop. Immycopy
Redrum's Slop. Sqoxegg2

Both are copyright to me, and are not free. Imiko's character is copyright to her.

The other pixel is a soon to be adoptable on Squibly.
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:24 am

Redrum's Slop. Paraterra

Me turning into Paranoia.

There is more to this, but I don't think anyone wants to hear the personal side of this picture. (No, it isn't anything bad).
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Redrum's Slop. CaterFace
Redrum's Slop. CaterSide
Redrum's Slop. CaterSide2

First serious try at clay. I do know things are too skinny/off/lopsided, but this is my first time.

I used paperclips for wire (thank you Shivra for advice)! And air-drying clay. Hopefully I can paint this little guy soon.

Any suggestions on really good paint? It has to be cheap, though. Good cheap paint yes. I need a crap load of color varieties. xD
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Yeaaahhh. This took me all day.

Sly Cooper and Valkyrin running atop apartment buildings avoiding the cops after a successful thievery.

Sly Cooper is (C) To ?

Valkyrin is (C) to Imiko
Art is (C) to me, not free.

Valkyrin is a master raccoon/fox thief. Wink

For Imiko's use only! I love you~

Redrum's Slop. Two_Thieves_by_Glasieren
Back to top Go down
Eclipse
Admin
Admin
Eclipse

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:09 pm

I love those Sly games so much! <3

And that is awesome, Red! Great job. :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragoravalley.myadopts.com/index.php
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Mechics   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Redrum's Slop. Mech

Quote :
They are called, the Mechics (meh-kicks).

History:

The Mechics were born as a monstrosity. Alchemists would gather around, and brainstorm what they could create to serve mankind better.

One night, a man thought of a brilliant invention. He took two items. The dog- man's best friend. The machine- a tireless worker who would take years to die out. Why not, he thought, merge the two together? They could be tireless companions, and carry over one ton of weight to serve their masters. Excited, the man drew out the components necessary to create such a thing. He however, missed one tiny part of merging the two together- the soul.
When he finally merged the two together, he thought of the success it would bring him. However, the two did not merge completely. The man ran in horror, abandoning his creation. The alchemy went haywire- arcs of energy shot out and crashed into the wooden beams, immediately engulfing whatever it touched in flames.
All was quiet. Then, a flicker of life- a light flickered dimly in the soot covered floor. A click was to be heard, then a low hum of a machine. The object got up, hinges popping and gears grinding.
There it stood- the creation of dog and machine. The creature rotated its head and scanned the area. An orb flickered dimly on its belly, energy flowing through tube like structures on its back. Seeing no signs of life, it left the house, in search of something.

The Mechics can be described in different ways. Here are some facts about them.

Sight-

The Mechics cannot 'see' like a regular dog. Instead, they see in heat vision. They can, like a computer, zoom in on things to make out a shape better. If they are interested in the shape, they can pull out the details and mold it to appear like the real thing.

Hearing-

The Mechics hearing is superb. They can hear noises and voices up to 23 miles away. Since the ears are not connected (see soul energy), they can rotate a full 360 degrees. They can use two modes of hearing. Regular, and vibration. If they are low on energy, they lower their ears to the ground. They rest the pointed top to the ground, and 'receive' vibrations- much like a radio.

Voice-

Mechics do not, if at all, have a real voice. Since they have no 'mouths', they can only communicate by humming, or other means. They can use their soul energy to create words (if they have learned a language), or use their gears to make whizzing noises.
Another means of speech, is echolocation. Using a gear inside their body, they can move it fast enough to make high pitched noises- much higher than a bat's. If they do this, they can interfere, and sometimes break other mechanical items (radios/microwaves/etc).

Scent-

(See hearing)

Personality-

Mechics are not one to show emotion. They can 'feel', but very faintly. They cannot cry, growl, etc. They show their displeasure, happiness, sadness by grinding gears, or other means. (See voice).
Mechics are usually quiet and observant. They obey their master, should someone own them. However, some will show acts of aggression, which is a result of fusion of animal and machine.

Differences-

Each Mechic is different. All Mechics have a 'core soul', which is located on their bellies. Depending what kind of dog (kind, aggressive, etc) it was before fusion, the color of the soul reflects.

-Blues: Calm, passive Mechics. Before fusion, these dogs were calm and tranquil. Not much of a threat, if at all.
-Greens: Down-to-Earth, talkative, peaceful. Before fusion, these dogs loved life, and loved being happy. Not a threat.
-Oranges: Energetic, feisty. Before fusion, these dogs were very energetic, and loved to run. Not much of a threat.
-Reds: Hot tempered, passionate, aggressive. Before fusion, these dogs were most likely aggressive. Some however, were passionate, and had a strong bond with their owners. Possible threat- approach with caution.
-Blacks: Dangerous, insane (driven by constant abuse, trained to fight, or rabid). Before fusion, these dogs were Hell on Earth. Destructive and dangerous, they would kill on command. High threat, do not approach, avoid at all costs. Can not be tamed.
-Greys: Sad, submissive. Before fusion, these dogs were easily frightened, and submissive. No threat, but is hard to approach (will run away).
Whites: Innocent. These Mechics were puppies, before fusion. They are the most playful, and trustworthy of all the Mechics. Highly approachable, rare to find.

Looks:

Each Mechic is a bit different. Not one is the same.

-Body is heavy with gears and other mechanical items (seen on inside, some seen on the outside). Metal is usually shades of grey.
-Gears rest on the 'shoulders' of each Mechic. These gears enable them to walk.
-Floating, glowing, magnetic plates are seen as the legs. They are a mixture of highly powerful magnetic energy, which repel against each other. This is what keeps them levitating, and floating.
-Ears and tail parts also have magnetic, repelling energy, but do not glow.
-Interestingly enough, the paws on a Mechic are the only things that are real. These are different colors on each Mechic, and sometimes aid in identifying what breed it was.
-Gears on the paws rotate, and enable the paws to move.
-Their 'eyes' are open holes, with small screens made of soul energy. They allow them to 'see'. (See sight).
-Mechics can age. However, the only way to tell is from the coat of metal. If it is shiny and smooth, with barely any nicks, it is most likely young. However, if the metal is dull and rusty, it has been alive a long time.

Interactions with Humans-

Born to be slaves to humans, they are usually co-operative. However, not much is known about the Mechics to the humans, so Mechics are either always strays, or abandoned.
Sometimes a human will own one, or two Mechics. Mechics usually obey humans, without much complaint. Some humans will use them as companions.
Depending on the Core Soul of the Mechic, it may attack its owners, and even kill them.

Breeding-

Mechics can breed, but not in the normal ways of a dog.
Breeding is extremely difficult, and is usually never successful. (7.4% chance).
However, breeding can be done. First, a human must be present with two Mechics. (Mechics have no gender, even if it was fused with a gendered dog). If the human has done their research well, there are usually no deaths. A human must carefully take a scalpel, and scrape some of the soul energy from both Mechic. Then, when Soul Energy is collected from both Mechics, they must be inserted into a small glass box. Over time (around 70 days), the two Soul Energies will merge, and begin to create a small Mechic. If the breeding is successful, the Mechic will grow rapidly, and break the container it is in.

Soul Energy-

This is probably the most important thing on a Mechic. It allows them to 'live', and move about. These are the souls of the dog before fusion, and is the energy thatis located in the Soul Core. The color greatly depends on the personality of the dog. (See Differences). The Soul Energy, is used in many ways. Here, is what Soul Energy is used for on a Mechic.

-One of the uses of Soul Energy, are the tubes in the back. Soul Energy travels through the Mechic's body at an alarming speed. (Usually 153 MPH). Sometimes when a Mechic has an over flow of Soul Energy (usually by being in stand by mode too long), the energy will spurt out the back in quick speeds, making it seem like small wings made of energy. Touching the energy from the tubes would make the toucher feel tingly. If they continue to touch it, they risk being damaged from the energy. (Much like electricity, or lightning).
Another use (which is the main use), is powering the body. Using the Soul Energy, a Mechic can move around for miles without stopping. (273,000 miles were recorded by one Mechic without stopping). However, if the Soul Energy gets low, the Mechic must replenish by resting or going into stand by mode.
If the Soul Energy of a Mechic dies out, the orb on the tail and stomach will turn bleak. As soon as this happens, the life ends for a Mechic, as it will never be able to walk, again.

LOL. Thought of all this myself. Haha.. No one will even read it LMAO.

Making it an open species. BUT ONLY IF YOU STICK WITH THE SHEET. I don't wanna see pink Mechics with happy emotions and blah. Yeah..

Species and concept (C) me :3 Any questions, please ask me~
Back to top Go down
Accalia
Art Gamma
Art Gamma
Accalia

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Pretty neat character Red. :o
Back to top Go down
http://www.accalia-ayame.deviantart.com
Eclipse
Admin
Admin
Eclipse

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 am

*Goes blind from reading whole thing* o.e

But that is so awesome! xD Now I feel like making one, haha.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragoravalley.myadopts.com/index.php
Redrum

Redrum

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:45 am

Thanks guys!

And you can, it's an open species xD All I ask is stick to the sheet D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redrum's Slop. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redrum's Slop.   Redrum's Slop. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Redrum's Slop.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystical Plains :: Art :: Galleries-