Mystical Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystical Plains

A place to be free.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff Applications - OPEN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Guardian
Admin
Admin
Guardian

Staff Applications - OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications - OPEN   Staff Applications - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:27 am

Your username/past names:
About you: Just a small paragraph on how your personality is and maybe a few good traits you have.
Past jobs: If you have been staff on a chat site before and what your position and duties were.
Position desired: What position you’re looking for.

This part of the application is to see how well you can handle certain situations that might pop up. These situations have to deal with each staff position that will be available.

Situation 1, chat moderator: Moka is a new member who comes into a room looking for a mate. She notices a male member and starts flirting with him, and his mate is with him in the same room. His mate gets angry and yells at her. So Moka and the male’s mate start cursing at each other and roleplaying out that their killing each other. Another member in the room calls you and sends you the log on the chat as to what’s going on. So you leave the room you’re in and go into the room where the fight is taking place, what would you do?

Answer:

Situation 2, forum moderator: Peanut is new to the forums and is a little confused on how to do things. So she goes through a few boards and spams them out with questions. Then she PM’s another member asking the same questions thinking they would know and spams out their inbox and doesn’t stop after being asked countless times to stop. The member being bothered PM’s you then sends all their messages sent by Peanut and you look them over, what would you do?

Answer:

Situation 3, art staff: Trigger sees that a lot of members have poses and decides he wants some too. So he finds some poses and colors them in MS paint. He then uploads 6 poses, all of them are colored very poorly and outside their outlines, 2 have their facings backwards, 1 has many loose pixels, 3 aren’t shaded, and the other two have absolutely no highlights and not much of the poses can be seen because of the dark coloring. Then after a couple of days he gets annoyed then starts harassing you to look at his poses and says he won’t stop bothering you until you look at them, what would you do?

Answer:

This last part of the application is for those looking to be on art staff. In order for us to get a sense of your art skills, we would like to see some of it for ourselves to help with our decision and if you really know what you’re doing and what will be expected of you.

2 most recently colored and/or shaded poses:
2 greyscaled poses:
1 made ref:
4 pieces of art work, poses, headshots, portraits, etc:
Back to top Go down
https://mysticalplains.rpg-board.net
Rin

Rin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications - OPEN   Staff Applications - OPEN Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 8:29 am

Guardian wrote:
Your username/past names:
About you: Just a small paragraph on how your personality is and maybe a few good traits you have.
Past jobs: If you have been staff on a chat site before and what your position and duties were.
Position desired: What position you’re looking for.

This part of the application is to see how well you can handle certain situations that might pop up. These situations have to deal with each staff position that will be available.

Situation 1, chat moderator: Moka is a new member who comes into a room looking for a mate. She notices a male member and starts flirting with him, and his mate is with him in the same room. His mate gets angry and yells at her. So Moka and the male’s mate start cursing at each other and roleplaying out that their killing each other. Another member in the room calls you and sends you the log on the chat as to what’s going on. So you leave the room you’re in and go into the room where the fight is taking place, what would you do?

First I would go in and say "What seems to be the problem?" Then after the other user tells me what happened, I would then tell Moka that they cannot RP in a room that is not for RPing(if the room isn't). After that I would then say to Moka "Please refrain from trieing to have a mate when the other user already has one. Also if you do not know if they already have one, aleast check their sniff/(whatever the users info page may be on the chat), it would most likely show if they do or do not have a mate and they would show the other users username. Smile"

Your username/past names: (On here) Rin
About You: I am very helpful, and LOVE canines. I also hate fights(That's why I'm applieing for this job.), and always end up breaking them up/ users listening too me. I have a really low chance on getting aggravated, since I'm a very easy-going person.
Past Jobs: I have been Admins on other sites, and I have been a Moderator.
Position: Head Chat Moderator

Well that's what I would do~
Hope I get the job.

~Rin
Back to top Go down
BerriesAndCream
Art Gamma
Art Gamma
BerriesAndCream

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications - OPEN   Staff Applications - OPEN Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:02 am

Quote :
Your username/past names: BerriesAndCream (past names was Berrypool)
About you: I am very understanding if you take the time to tell me about the situation. I love to create poses and posters whenever free time is on my hand (which is almost always) and I have a passion for cats and other felines. I do NOT tolerate anyone, if it is newbies or a long time registered user, who think they can harass and get what they want. I am a person who will set them straight if they think it is right to harass anyone they think they can harass.
Situation 3, art staff: First, I would look over the poses, do modifications to make them correct, and confront Trigerr about the problem. If he gives me an attitude, I will set him off with a warning, telling him this is not how he gets the things he needs. If he keeps it up, I will confront a chat mod about the situation. His poses will be denied because of the problems and if he decides to be reasonable about it, I will teach him and help him fix his poses.

Recently colored poses:
Spoiler:
2 grayscale poses:
Spoiler:
I made ref:
Spoiler:
Art work of mine:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kahira
Art Beta
Art Beta
Kahira

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications - OPEN   Staff Applications - OPEN Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:40 pm

Your username/past names: Kahira
About you:I'm a pretty keep to myself person though I enjoy talking with others when they show themselves as friendly people. I'm understanding and always listen to both sides of an argument before taking any actions/ sides. I'm kind and an easy person to talk to and try to make bad situations good with what little help I can offer. I can be very hilarious and random and people often find my presence to be relaxing (or so my friends say).

Past jobs: I'm the admin of my own forum, I used to be staff on PosePro
Position desired: Art staff

Situation 3, art staff: Trigger sees that a lot of members have poses and decides he wants some too. So he finds some poses and colors them in MS paint. He then uploads 6 poses, all of them are colored very poorly and outside their outlines, 2 have their facings backwards, 1 has many loose pixels, 3 aren’t shaded, and the other two have absolutely no highlights and not much of the poses can be seen because of the dark coloring. Then after a couple of days he gets annoyed then starts harassing you to look at his poses and says he won’t stop bothering you until you look at them, what would you do?

Answer:
I would look over the poses and give him advice on how to fix them and what to look out for next time, reccommend GIMP (an art program that works well for coloring poses) if he wishes to color his own poses. I will also offer to help him, If I have the time, and if I don't I would recommend making a topic in the Free Services section of the forum and hopefully someone will help him. I will, in closing, as him that next time his poses are in the uploader for a long period of time that the people who look over them have lives and arn't on 24/7 to look through digital art. I would ask him next time to be a bit kinder and more understanding.

This last part of the application is for those looking to be on art staff. In order for us to get a sense of your art skills, we would like to see some of it for ourselves to help with our decision and if you really know what you’re doing and what will be expected of you.

2 most recently colored and/or shaded poses:
Staff Applications - OPEN DarkColHigh
(c)Darkwolf not free!
Staff Applications - OPEN 2-5L
(c)Shivra not free!

2 greyscaled poses:
Staff Applications - OPEN Outlinethis
(c)Arctic not free!
(Thats the only greyscaled pose I have... i don't greyscale much. I half-assed the tail I know...)

1 made ref:
https://2img.net/h/i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz222/Pirate_penguin/Contests/VEIW2.png
(c)Me not free!

4 pieces of art work, poses, headshots, portraits, etc:
https://2img.net/h/i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz222/Pirate_penguin/Personal%20Characters/Commisions/dubbTobiD.png
https://2img.net/h/i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz222/Pirate_penguin/Personal%20Characters/Commisions/commartzCMIX.png
https://2img.net/h/i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz222/Pirate_penguin/Personal%20Characters/Commisions/kinsketchVEIW2COPY.png
https://2img.net/h/i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz222/Pirate_penguin/Personal%20Characters/Commisions/kinsketchVEIW1cOPY.png
ALL (c) ME AND ARE NOT FREE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications - OPEN   Staff Applications - OPEN Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications - OPEN
Page 1 of 1