Mystical Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystical Plains

A place to be free.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to attract people to my internet store without banners and SEO and so on? Maybe gorilla marketing?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
helma

How to attract people to my internet store without banners and SEO and so on? Maybe gorilla marketing? Empty
PostSubject: How to attract people to my internet store without banners and SEO and so on? Maybe gorilla marketing?   How to attract people to my internet store without banners and SEO and so on? Maybe gorilla marketing? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 3:02 am

Hi,

I have internet store but I am thinking how to attract people to my store (office goods), I will have a banner, gift program an so on, but I stat thinking what else I can do to attract people in such internet portals like facebook, blogs, forums? Maybe you have some experience to do that? I was reading some articles about gorilla marketing in the internet (not tradional ways to reach a customers) maybe you know some ideas about that!

Thanks!!!
===============================
Seo Marketing|Link Building
Back to top Go down

How to attract people to my internet store without banners and SEO and so on? Maybe gorilla marketing?
Page 1 of 1