Mystical Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mystical Plains

A place to be free.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Willing to help.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jade
MP Helper
Jade

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 7:51 pm

I've been looking around the site and what I noticed is with the staff application I didn't see one. Now I'm not going to try out because I am already stuff on another chat in the making so it wouldn't be fair. But I'm be happy to be a self employed helper since I've been on and around chat sites for a while and I know what I'm doing with certain things. Now I can make a staff application, I did on Mystic Eclipse where I happen to be on staff right now, I'm head of chat staff. I made the that one so I could make one for here as well, I also made the general FAQ and the art staff FAQ for Mystic Eclipse as well. So I could bring a few things to the site just to help out, so let me know and I'll get started.
Back to top Go down
Greave
MP Helper
Greave

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:55 am

Lololol Yeah, Jade is good with that kind of stuff.

<_< Now my 2 cents. The forum set up with the categories is driving me crazy. It's not bad what you did, it's just IMO. lmfao. xD I know how to run this kind of forums well and I can tell you how to change things like over MSN if you'd like. If you trust me I can go in and change it myself. Like Jade said, I'm not looking or a staff job. O-o I'm a beta on cats paw island anyways. I just love to help with forums and put out ideas. Maybe make a helpers group.

This is my forum work: http://evolution.omgforum.net/index.htm

It's not my site, it's a friend of mines but she needed an extra paw. So, I ended up doing everything. O_O; There isn't many forums/categories because I made them hidden unless you register. Don't worry about that. They are just the role play rooms. And the ads poof once you log in. lol Uhg, the worst part was doing the background on there but I did it. o:! l

Anyways, if you want my help, feel free to ask. Here or MSN. My screen name is Technotic.rocker@live.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.catspawisland.com/
Guardian
Admin
Admin
Guardian

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:18 am

Jade wrote:
I've been looking around the site and what I noticed is with the staff application I didn't see one. Now I'm not going to try out because I am already stuff on another chat in the making so it wouldn't be fair. But I'm be happy to be a self employed helper since I've been on and around chat sites for a while and I know what I'm doing with certain things. Now I can make a staff application, I did on Mystic Eclipse where I happen to be on staff right now, I'm head of chat staff. I made the that one so I could make one for here as well, I also made the general FAQ and the art staff FAQ for Mystic Eclipse as well. So I could bring a few things to the site just to help out, so let me know and I'll get started.

Thank you for your offer, that'd be awesome. You may do so, please private message me or one of the site admins.
Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
https://mysticalplains.rpg-board.net
Guardian
Admin
Admin
Guardian

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 9:22 am

Thank you for both for your offer, that'd be awesome. You may do so, please private message me or one of the site admins.
Thank you Smile
Imiko, if you want, we can promote you to an admin, therefore you can change the appearance to what you think would be good. Thank you both!

Guardian~
Back to top Go down
https://mysticalplains.rpg-board.net
Greave
MP Helper
Greave

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Promote me if you want. Just like I said before, only a helper, not a admin. P: lmao.
Back to top Go down
http://www.catspawisland.com/
Jade
MP Helper
Jade

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Alright, I'll get started and when I have everything done with how I like it, I'll PM you and see what you think of it and if you want to, you may use it. When it comes to a FAQ, you'll have to let me know what you want included in it and I'll put it all together and see what you think and we'll go from there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Willing to help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Willing to help.   Willing to help. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Willing to help.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystical Plains :: Welcome to Mystical Plains! :: Questions and suggestions-
Jump to: